Gravity hot water heat, diverter tees, loop
systems, multiple boilers, primary-secondary, radiant heat, and of
course, Pumping Away. A bit of history and a bunch of stories that will
make you smile. If you've never seen my treatment of classic hydronics,
here's your chance. I did this seminar to a packed house in Harrisburg,
PA and you can join the group on
DVD and at your leisure, and here's some of what you'll learn:
quick ways to check your work (and troubleshoot systems) by using
classic rules of thumb that manufacturers have depended on for years.
- Find out how properly sized systems can give you a real competitive edge.
- Many air problems aren't really air problems. Find out how to tell the phantom ones from the real ones.
- How big should a circulator be? What happens if it's too big, or too small?
- Learn how proper location of the circulator can free you from bleeding radiators once and for all.
- Find out how to simplify your systems through primary/secondary pumping techniques.
- Learn how to use multiple-boiler systems to cut installation and operating costs.
- Warm-water heating is very different from hot water heating. Find out why.
troubleshooters have a certain way of looking at the world of
hydronics. Here's what makes them so
And so much more! I'll keep you on the edge of your
seat with stories of mechanical mayhem and triumph. You'll have fun, and
you'll get sharper. Guaranteed! Take it at your own pace, and as many times as you'd like. Share it with your friends and enjoy!